Monday, October 31, 2011

My weekend

My weekend was almost a normal weekend, besides the fact that I was at my Dad's house (don't ask) all day Thursday, that would've been normal if I was living there, and I would've played the Wii all day but I was outside almost all day, with the next door neighbors, and trust me if you think you have a bad neighborhood, you haven't seen my Dad's, yours may be worse but mine is bad, because almost all the kids there are like 4 or 5, and trust me, they're annoying but the next door neighbors have two boys, 13 and 11, and a 8 year old , and the eight year old is a HUMUNGOUS  brat and tattletale, she tattles on you if you don't listen to her, and a bunch of other stuff. On Friday I went to another friends house, and let's just say that they have a bit of money, at 6:30 I went to some kind of church event that the main attraction was a guy who could jump-rope on a unicycle, and all these other things, and at the end they turned out the lights and he did some tricks and things in the dark,and it was really cool.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this was an interesting piece. First thing it is all one really long run-on sentence. Maybe you could try to break it up into smaller individual sentences. Also, an author's note would have been really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Fun I see that was an enjoyable time. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete