Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Responce to the David's Heartbeat Field Trip 2/10/12

Author's Note: This is about my response to the field trip on Friday. I also split my responses into three sections, the play, the bus ride, and the entire field trip.  (2/10/12)  

The David's Heartbeat Field Trip was very fun and interesting field trip. I also thought that it was cool that one of the Academy members was in it, I was surprised.  I thought it was educational.

The play
The play was very interesting, it was cool that someone in the Academy was in the play, one reason I went was because it was church related. I noticed that they used movements instead of talking. They had speakers do the talking. I also thought that the dancers danced really well. I thought the play was very entertaining.

The bus ride & lunch
The bus ride was fun, though most of the time the people in the back were goofing off. I think it was good that the helper was there, because it could have gotten crazy back there. Lunch was okay, because they didn't have Cousin's Subs there, only Subway though it was good.

The Field Trip
The field trip was good, because everybody was sitting there watching the play, and not goofing off. The bus ride was good because we didn't leave anybody behind, which would have been horrible. Lunch was good because everybody got to choose what they were going to have for lunch, instead of the teacher bringing lunch for the class, or everybody bringing a lunch.

My opinion
I thought that the field trip was worth missing half the day, though I am a little behind in one of my allied classes. The field trip was fun, and gave me a little break away from school. I would like to thank the people who did the field trip, it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment