Monday, February 20, 2012

My Year at Asa Clark


Author's note: In this post I will tell how my year was, and how I thought the year was. I will also put one at the end of the year.

My Year at Asa Clark Middle School
My year at Asa has been an experience I won't forget right away. I have made a few friends. I solved the problem of being teased by one of the two people that teased me. I also got to experience a new way of learning in school.

I would say that 7th grade has clearly been the strangest school year I have experienced. That's how it usually is, middle school is supposed to be the best and worst years of your life, probably because you're maturing and you’re not a kid any more.

I didn't make many friends, maybe one or two, but that's it. There have been a lot more dances this year than last year, I only remember two from last year, now they have one about every month. I like Asa Clark better than all of my other schools, especially Horizon, I guess I just didn't like how they ran their school, though my teacher wasn't strict, or at least really strict.

The only thing that I hate about Asa Clark was, bullying, now I wasn't bullied physically, it was more mentally and I didn't catch on right away, but I eventually figured out they were teasing me, they only teased me, but it happened constantly, like bullying. If they try to tease me again, I am going straight up to the district and DEMAND that they do something, because it felt like everybody was against me, like they were some kind of group, and everybody was in it, because not ONE person did anything about it, they just stood there and watched them tease me. Though my sisters were bullied worse than me, I was told that somebody once set one of my sisters hair on fire.

Trust me if the school does something, but they still bully me, I am going to explode, and I am going to go up to the staff and say that I am not leaving until they stop bullying me, trust me I am NOT going to spend another year having them bully me, because I will not stand it, because the main reason 6th grade was horrible was because they bullied me all year.

Until about the middle of second quarter, one of them still bullied me in gym, though it wasn't as worse, and I actually did something about it. This year has been better that last year, mainly because of Academy 21, I have met many people this year that I didn't know last year and if I were to count the number of people I met this year an didn't know this year would be over 10.

2 comments: